Poor indoor air quality can lead to a variety of health problems, increasing absenteeism and affecting test scores and productivity. The Covid pandemic has shown that most of our schools are not adequately equipped to ensure that the air students breathe is safe. The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy recently held a discussion with experts, highlighting the importance of indoor air quality, not just in the aftermath of Covid but as an ongoing public health initiative.
Many schools have added supplementary solutions in an attempt to improve air quality but these “quick fix” stopgaps are often poorly implemented and fall short of what is needed. Schools need to implement long-term, proven, solutions to protect students from the next pandemic and from the more commonplace pollutants we often overlook.
With HALO air purification stations, you can create a safe, productive environment for both students and staff.
- Reduce the risk of airborne viral transmission
- Improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) without costly HVAC upgrades
- Mitigate exposure from mold, fungi, and bacteria
- Healthier air means less absenteeism, better engagement, and happier students and teachers
- Increases Air Change equivalence of up to 4 eACH, improving ventilation effectiveness and room air mixing, increasing dilution factors.
- Permanent infrastructure solution without the infrastructure cost
- Proven results as shown in real-world data with an optional pre and post-installation validation program